
Well, I must say that this is the first time I ever blogged. There are so many things that are going on right now. In one hand, I have education that requires my full attention and on the other is my work which also happens to be full time. While both of these are critically important to me, the most important task for me right now is to bring my wife back to the United States.
It is interesting to see how Bureaucracy works. If a person comes illegally to this country, they actually have a good chance of making it through and blend in. On the other hand, for people going through all the legit paperwork and legal processes, they end up waiting for nearly years before their beneficiaries can even set their foot on this land.
There are two papers that I have been working on. There is the GED599 paper; in which I am researching Problem Solving for Adults using Technology. This research has given me a very hard time. For my second GED578 paper, I have been researching utilization of LMSs in High School Education. I must say that these two research papers have been keeping me very busy. As a matter of fact, I am making this entry from work because as soon as I go home, I will begin researching again. While doing my research, I have also been trying to keep myself relaxed and for some reason, I decided to work on the website of a friend at shopTJK.com.
Also, during my research, I have been coming across some sources for researching and I think that our library website is really helpful since I am able to access a lot of content online free of charge.
Some websites that I quick-view during a break:
No comments:
Post a Comment