
Wow, this has been a very busy week for me. From writing papers to working overtime, everything has been experienced by me in the past week. Knowing that my trip to Pakistan is less than a week and a half away, I have yet to complete packing and complete some of my projects.
For my GED578 class, the progress on my paper has been pretty good. I have completed my draft and am ready for peer reviewing. I must say that writing this paper was not the easiest thing as there was a lot of effort that I had to make for this paper. Overall, I may have invested over 50 hours researching and writing time in this paper. The end result looks good. It is also interesting to see how a new technology can be associated with so many different types of learning theories.
I will upload my draft tonight and share it with Michael and Thea. After writing this blog, I will move on to my GED550 project. I still have quite a bit of work to do on my ActionScript project. There is just so much that I have learned during this quarter. I continue working exhaustedly as I know that all of this pay off very soon.
Some useful links I found this week:
No comments:
Post a Comment