
WOW, what a busy start for a week. I must have only gotten less than 3 hours of sleep for the last 3 nights just finalizing some of the projects. The 578 paper is coming along pretty well and I am nearly completion.
Tomorrow, I will have to focus on working on the presentation piece for GED578. I have been thinking of taking some screenshots and doing some photoshop work and then finally bringing it all in iMovie. I hope that all of this works just as smooth as it sounds.
This Thursday is my flight! I will be leaving for Pakistan in the afternoon. What scares me though is the online assessment and finishing up this paper in just a couple of days; but, I have done miracles before :-)
By the way, its sad that I won't be seeing you guys anymore for the rest of this quarter. One the brighter side, I will be coming back with my wife! In other words, Ali 2.0, better, faster! Now I shall return to iMovie and continue reading the tutorials.
Links for the week:
No comments:
Post a Comment